journeying n : the act of traveling from one place to another [syn: journey]
Journey can refer to:
- Journey (film), a short film written and directed by Christine Shin.
- Journey (band), an American rock band.
- Journey (W-inds. album), an album by Japanese band w-inds.
- Journey: The Quest Begins, a 1989 computer game.
- Journey: The Adventures of Wolverine McAlistaire, a comic by William Messner-Loebs
- Journey 3-D, a 2008 adaptation of Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Dodge Journey, a 2009 mid-sized "crossover" vehicle, the brand's first
- Travel, transport
- Quest, a voyage towards a higher goal.
journeying in Italian: Journey (disambigua)
journeying in Japanese: ジャーニー
ambulant, ambulative, ambulatory, circuit-riding, commutation, course, crossing, expeditionary, globe-girdling, globe-trotting, going, itinerant, itinerary, locomotion, locomotive, motion, movement, moving, mundivagant, on tour, passage, passing, pedestrian, perambulating, perambulatory, peregrinative, peregrine, peripatetic, pilgrimlike, progress, progressing, strolling, touring, tourism, touristic, touristry, touristy, traject, trajet, transit, travel, traveling, trekking, walking, wayfaring